Friday, July 15, 2011

Bill Hallman Flaunt

Alright BFs (Boutique Freaks) I've got to admit I was a little off my "picture taking" game ( it's not photography because I'm HARDLY a photographer!). But I'm going to post the pictures I did take anyway. I was actually very distracted by 1) the chandelier 2) the clothes and 3) the young lady that helped my friend and I. The picture of this beautiful chandelier is in Bill Hallman Flaunt at Little Five Points in Atlanta. Chandeliers and boutiques just go together, but I digress! Bill Hallman has three boutiques in Atlanta that sell Women's and Men's Apparel and Accessories. However this particular location only sold items for women. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience there. The sales associate greeted my friend and I when we walked in. The minute she heard us gawking over some of the dresses she offered us a fitting room to began trying on the clothes. So it was only natural that I tried on a couple things :-) I like Bill Hallman because the merchandise flows with today's trends, but at the same time they've chosen pieces that can still be worn from one year to the next. They seem to focus on not just what hot for today, but rather just on what's hot! Period! You can find some of the latest designer collections here as well as Bill Hallman's own collection. Here's a quick shot I took of some necklaces I liked. I really like the woven chains on the right!

As we were about to leave my friend was suddenly "shoe struck" by a pair of some of the hottest wedges we'd seen this summer! Needless to say she snatched them right off the mannequin! Aren't they cute?

Like I stated earlier, Bill Hallman has three locations. There's, of course, Bill Hallman Flaunt in Little Five Points, Bill Hallman Original in Virginia Highland,and Bill Hallman Studio in Buckhead. For specific addresses to these locations you can visit http://www.billhallman.com , you can also shop there! But I recommend you go in the store!  You can look forward to great clothes(in design and quality), pretty reasonable prices, and great service (you know I love great service!). So stop by Bill Hallman, tell them Boutique Freak sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment