Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CT212: Just Fabulous!

I'm back again with another Chicago treat! And I do mean a treat! CT 212 is another gem on N. Halsted. CT stands for Calvin Tran, as in Bravo's The Fashion Show Calvin Tran. Mr. Tran does not let us down when you step into the doors of CT212.
What caught my eye first about CT212 was the merchandising, it was AWESOME!!! Believe my pictures don't do it justice. As my sister and I spoke with the associate, we learned that he was the merchant!! His name is Will and he is fabulous! We loved Will, he was very helpful and extremely nice. Here's a picture of him posing in front of some of his work.
The merchandise is incredible, almost everything I picked up and fawned over was a piece from Calvin Trans own collection! And as fabulous as it is in the boutique don't expect to pass out from the prices because their actually pretty reasonable. My sister coped a bracelet for under $20.


If your in Chicago please stop by, CT212 is located at 2130 N. Halsted Chicago, IL 60614. Say hello to Will and let them know Boutique Freak sent you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment